- Patented orifice insert system
- Mechanically assembled, no adhesive construction
- Longer life and pressure range
- Optional filter screens for all pipe sizes
Ruby Trim Needle Jet Nozzles
|Orifice (mm)||Thread Size||Flow Rate Litres/Min @ Bar G|
|1/8″ Flat||1/8″ Angle||3||6||10||15||20||30||50|
|Body Type||Approx. Dimensions (mm)||Weight (gms)|
|1/8″ Protected Ruby Only (RUBT)||46.9||10.5||13|
|1/8″ Pencil Ruby Only (RUBS)||35||10.5||12|
|Standard Filter for Pencil||50.5||17.5||25|
The Ruby Trim Needle Jet Nozzles features the Patented Orifice Insert System
Spray Nozzle Engineering has developed a patented Orifice Insert System on all Ruby nozzles. This mechanical sealing method does not rely on outdated adhesive anchors; reducing the risk of premature orifice dislodgement resulting from water hammer, line shock or cleaning operations.
Standard orifice materials available:– RUB – Ruby.
High Impact needle jet (0º spray angle) available in two body configurations (Flat and angle).
Trim squirt or deckle cutting in pulp and paper mills, process equipment or when a high impact and hard wearing needle jet is required.
316 stainless steel body complete with a high grade Ruby insert.
1/8″ BSP or NPT pencil and protected body nozzles (Adaptors available on request).
The air shield system introduces a concentric shield of compressed air around the nozzle tip whilst spraying, reducing build up on nozzle orifice and maintaining laminar flow of needle jet pattern.
Visit our pulp and paper nozzle gallery
Find a Trim Nozzle That’s Right for You
Finding a trim nozzle can be tricky, but we can help.
At Spray Nozzle Engineering, we want to make finding the right nozzles convenient for each client. Working across industry needs and services, we have nozzles that work well for you and your needs.
The Importance of a Good Spray-, Cleaning-, or Trim Nozzle
Many industries require proper industrial nozzles, such as paper mills and the pulp industry. Finding a proper industrial nozzle is worth your time, and can lead to the following benefits:
- Better spray jet quality
- Better precision trimming
- Longer life ruby orifice
- Higher Productivity:Appropriate nozzles increase productivity, especially when they are in good shape and provide optimal results.
- Increased Workflow:Nozzles are designed to make work more efficient and improve everyday operations.
Benefits of a Trim Nozzle from Spray Nozzle Engineering
When buying industrial nozzles and spray technology from us, you can expect benefits such as:
- Customer Focus: We always put our customers first and are always happy to answer your questions.
- World Class Brands: We only carry top quality brands, from across the world, which ensures quality.
- Thirty Years’ Experience: Having been in the business thirty years, our experience truly speaks for itself.
- Made locally, exported globally
As leading spray technology professionals, with offices in New Zealand and Australia, you are in good hands when shopping for a new spray-, cleaning-, or trim nozzle with us. Contact us with any questions you may have, as we are always here to help you.